Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Friday 31 May 2013

POKELLO'S SISTER SPEAKS ABOUT THE S*X TAPE

Pokello's sister, Takudzwa Dube says the Big
Brother Housemate has moved on from the s*x tape
which she considers to be a mistake.
"I am rallying behind her.
She taught me a lot about life. One thing I cherish
most is she told me about her s*x tape issue and said
I should not follow her footsteps because what
happened was a mistake," said Takudzwa.
Pokello is a fun loving person and loves her food and
dancing.
"I guess some people during this week saw how
Pokello dance proving her other side. A lot of
fireworks are lined up and she is prepared for that
though. I believe in her and she promised me that
she will never have s*x in the house as her purpose
in the house is to show to the world, who she really
is" said Takudzwa.
Pokello has a baby boy, Nathan, who is turning 10
years old this year. He loves soccer and goes to
Alexandra Primary School.
Her aunt Tariro Chikumbire said Zimbabweans
should not judge her because of the s*x tape.
"Pokello loves what she does and I am happy with
BBA many will see her real side apart from what has
been published in the media. She is very passionate
about what she does. I also like to take this
opportunity to say that Pokello is a hard worker and
some may say she was born rich but did you know
she started her own business with US$2 000, selling
shoes in her car," said aunt Tari.
Aunty Tariro together with other family members
launched the Team Pokello campaign to garner votes
for the socialites.
"Let's forget about the sex tape. She is representing
young women of Zimbabwe and let's rally behind
her," she said.
Source: www.newsdzezimbabwe.co.uk/

Socializer Widget By Best Findings
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment