Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Saturday 29 April 2017

Nigeria-Born Anthony Joshua the New World Boxing Heavy Weight Champion.

Nigeria-Born Anthony Joshua the New World Boxing Heavy Weight Champion



Nigeria-Born Anthony Oluwafemi Olaseni Joshua has defeated Ukraine Wladimir Klitschko in the fight for the World Heavyweight Title, adding the WBA belt to his IBF title.
The 27-year-old Briton was knocked down in the sixth round by Ukrainian  boxer but showed determination to bounce back and twice had Klitschko on the canvas in the penultimate round before the referee stepped in





After the fight, he had this to say,

"As I said, I'm not perfect but I'm trying. You leave your ego at the door and respect your opponent.
"Wladimir is a role model in and out of the ring.
"I'm a little bit emotional, because I know I've got doubters. But I dig deep. When you go to the trenches, you find out who you really are."


When asked who he would challenge next... He said,

"Tyson Fury, where you at baby?
"Come on, is that what you want to see? I enjoy fighting. I love fighting. Tyson Fury I know he has been talking a lot and wants to come back and compete
"I want to give 90,000 people another chance to come back and watch some boxing here,"


Following Joshua's comments in the wake of Saturday's win, Fury wrote on Twitter: "Challenge accepted. We will give the world the biggest fight in a 500 years. I will play with you. You are a boxer's dream."



Watch the fight:

Socializer Widget By Best Findings
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment